Terms of service
IceRelax ehf (also referred to herein as “The Company”) provides a exclusive, door to door, private, transfer service to in front paying customers in accordance with the following Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
- PICK UP TIMES is correct at the time of reservation; however the Company reserves the right to change the Pick Up time by giving reasonable prior notice.
- DELAYS. The Company will not be liable for delays or detention caused by circumstances beyond its control including adverse traffic or weather conditions, mechanical breakdown or airport security.
- LUGGAGE. We do not carry any skies, surf boards, wheel chairs etc. All luggage is carried at passengers own risk and the Company reserves the right at any time to refuse to carry unusually heavy and bulky luggage.
- PASSENGERS are responsible of loading / unloading at all times and for any injury damage.
- CHILDREN. To comply with legal requirements children under the age of 10 will require a children seat which cannot be provided.
- NO SMOKING. The company maintains a strict No Smoking - No eat or drink in the car - Policy.
- Flight delayed. If the arrival delays for more than one hour and The Company cannot fulfil the Booking Request, the customer will be informed by email and will receive a full refund.
- PICK UP a maximum waiting time of 15 minutes will be allocated. If the customer does not show up, or is not ready to depart - the ride must be paid for in full.
- PICK UP, KEFLAVIK AIRPORT - The Company will monitor every flight online on the day of arrival. From the time that a flight actually lands we anticipate that it will take approximately 30 to 40 minutes to clear immigration and collect baggage and to arrive at our meeting point. A ride is considered a no-show if the passenger has not shown up within 60 minutes after the landing or is not ready to depart.
- NO SHOWS. All no show passengers will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- CANCELLATIONS. Cancellations made within 36 hours of the date of travel are subject to 100% cancellation charge. Cancellations made more than 36 hours prior to the date of travel will incur a 30% cancellation charge.
The contract shall be governed by the laws of Iceland.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We collect information about you only for booking purposes. The information we collect will be: names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail and booking facts.